Placenta Products & Pricing
Placenta Encapsulation Includes:
- Same day pickup from birthplace
- Guaranteed 48-72 hour turnaround
- Choice of preparation (gentle, balanced or 1/2 and 1/2)
- Choice of capsule (gelatin, vegetarian, mint or grape)
- Inspection by a Specialist for health and abnormalities
- Cord keepsake
- Single use preparation tools (cutting board & knife)
- Delivery of products to birthplace or home
- Placenta Encapsulation & Baby Care Guidebook included
- Personal recommendations for capsule dosage
The placenta is cleaned, sliced and dehydrated at 160 degrees. It is then ground into powder and put into your choice of clear gelatin, clear vegetarian, grape or mint capsules. This method yields the most capsules as it is only dehydrated and not heated. It is commonly known as the “Raw Method” and is great for boosting energy and balancing hormones. This method is most common as it does produce the most capsules. Price: $225
The placenta is cleaned, slightly steamed with warming properties of lemon, pepper and ginger, then dehydrated. It is ground into a powder and put into your choice of capsule. This method does yield fewer capsules than the Gentle Method because of the added heat of steaming. Commonly known as “TCM” or “The Chinese Method”, it is tonifying and aids those who are sensitive to iron, hormonal supplements or prone to high anxiety. Price: $250
Half & Half
If you can’t decide or want the properties of both methods, you can get half of each method! Price: $255
Additional Placenta Products
Add any of the following placenta products to your order to extend the benefits.
Tinctures are always recommended in addition to encapsulation, to offer needed support when capsules are gone (4-6 weeks). Tincture provides the same benefits as the capsules, which are beneficial for all Mamas, and especially for those that struggle with anxiety or depression.
A small piece of raw placenta is put in 100 proof alcohol, able to be used at 6 weeks, when the capsules are typically all gone. Tinctures have an indefinite shelf life and are an amazing way to preserve the placenta benefits for life for Mama & Baby!
Benefits for Mamas
- Helps keep Postpartum Depression at bay
- Natural aid for anxiety and mood swings
- Increased milk supply for breastfeeding years
- Increased energy
- Use in stress and to increase immune support
- Hormonal balance & relief of PMS symptoms
- Natural hormone replacement in Menopause
Benefits for babies
- Supports baby’s immune function when ill
- Offers teething pain relief
- Future PMS support for baby girls
2oz: $20 | 4oz: $35 | 6oz: $45 | 12oz: $75
Entire Placenta: $225
Healing Birth Salve
This salve is packed full of antibacterial soothing and healing herbs that create a healing salve for the new Mama and Baby. It can be made with or without dried placenta and is a wonderful addition for birth and life with a newborn.
- Speeds healing of perineum & tears
- Reduces perineal bruising & swelling
- Soothes hemorrhoids
- Amazing natural diaper cream!
- Healing for eczema & baby pimples
- Lessens cesarean scarring & itching
- Heals everyday cuts, burns, bites & rashes
Handmade with all Organic Ingredients: Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut oil, Comfrey leaf, Calendula Oil, St. Johns Wort and Lavender.
2 oz $18
A beautiful way to remember the first connection between Mama & Baby. Natures “Tree of Life” printed on acid free paper ready for a frame or just preserved for your baby memory box. Price: $5