With over 744 Happy Placenta Clients and counting, we are the premier placenta encapsulation in the Vancouver, WA and Portland, Or area. We don't take this responsibility lightly, and hope you don't either. Your safety is our top concern, as we offer you a reliable and professional placenta encapsulation experience.
FAQ: Placenta Encapsulation
Client Responsibilities & Contract
- If you are birthing in a hospital: remind your care providers upon arrival that you plan to take your placenta and remind them again during pushing.
- You are responsible to buy a DISPOSABLE HOT/COLD FREEZER BAG . These bags can be found at Dollar Store, Target or any grocery store in the freezer section. NO STYROFOAM PLEASE.
- Keep the cooler cold and in an iced state until your specialist arrives.
- The placenta can remain at room temperature for up to 2 hours following the birth. Refrigerate or put it on ice as soon as reasonably possible. Improperly handled placentas are susceptible to spoilage.
- We cannot encapsulate placentas that are examined in a hospital's pathology lab.
- Call or text message us at between 7am and 9pm to arrange a time to pick up the placenta.
- It is the responsibility of the client to let their specialist know if they are Group B Strep Positive.
- If mom or baby has infection at birth or 72 hours after birth, It is client responsibility to communicate fever or illness to their specialist. We will not encapsulate if your baby has been ill soon after birth.
Still Have Questions?
Still have a question or concern? We are here to answer any questions or guide you through the process!Contact Us!
What Our Clients Say
“When I started taking the capsules I noticed an increase in energy and I rarely felt exhausted like everyone told me I would. I also noticed my mood was elevated, which gave me much more confidence as a new mom. I will encapsulate with every child I have!”